Thursday, March 1, 2012

ImmorTall F.T.W

Sorry for the delay in this F.T.W. ,but here it is and we will have another one tomorrow.

"ImmorTall"



Online game
Free to play
No age rating

This game is more of a dark art piece than anything else. "ImmorTall" is a short flash game by Armor Games with simple controls. There are no points to win, it is simply a story of an alien that comes down and befriends a family. However it is in all that the game doesn't say that makes it powerful. From what I can tell, there is a war going on and you have to defend the family as best as you can.

Like all art, I can only say so much, you have to experience it yourself. So please, when you get a chance, do it!



ENJOY!!

You can play "Immortall" here:

1 comment:

  1. My fiance and I have a few game systems that are hardly used. I wonder if I show him these reviews, he might be willing to buy some games and actually use them!

    ReplyDelete