Thursday, March 1, 2012

Robot Unicorn Attack F.T.W

Making up for lost time I plan to do a double dosage of F.T.W. Also because "ImmorTall" can be depressing as all hell. So here's something to counteract your blues, an omega dose of rainbows and happiness.

"Robot Unicorn Attack"


Online game/Iphone
Free to play/0.99
No age rating

Have you ever wanted to be a Unicorn running free? If yes then "Robot Unicorn Attack" is the game for you. Developed by Adult Swim Games, this is a simple mindless reflex game in which you help a Unicorn chase its dreams. The Unicorn perpetually runs and you help it buy jumping and dashing across canyons in the sky. The Unicorn always runs faster and faster and faster and you will always die, but your goal is to see how many points you can get before then. You gain points by simply staying alive, catching butterflies and smashing stars with your dash move.




So please run free. And enjoy the song by "Erasure" that plays. I guarantee it's going to get stuck in your head.

ENJOY!!

You can play "Robot Unicorn Attack" here:


http://games.adultswim.com/robot-unicorn-attack-twitchy-online-game.html

6 comments:

  1. The pictures really help the post stand out. Also great job posting the link to the game so people can easily access it instead of searching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see this advertised all the time on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim and has always intrigued me. I am going to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only games I ever play are Angry Birds, Temple Run, and Words with Friends, but this looks like it would be right up my alley!
    (I agree with Kris - the link is helpful).

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Hold on to the night, there will be no shame." Damn it. Thanks for reinserting Erasure back into my head.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this game. words cannot describe how happy I was to see this here.
    The dolphins that spring up ever 500 points make me giggle. So once you get into the higher numbers, its a steady stream of dolphins jumping across the screen, and I laugh so hard I crash. I have taken the liberty of renaming them "LOLphins."

    Also, the heavy metal version plays Blind Guardian. So it feels like youre slaying dragons. Also awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AS makes ridiculously addicting games! The color in this game makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete