Friday, March 16, 2012

JS Gameboy Color Game Center F.T.W

I came across this link from a friend and this is by far the greatest online program I have ever come across. I can barely contain my excitement, but this is without a doubt the greatest time waster of them all. I give you, "JS Gameboy Color Game Center"



Online Game(s)
Free to play

Some of you may be familiar with emulators and or roms. In the gaming world when a game is ripped and its data is placed into a computer file it is called a rom. The programs that run these roms are called emulators. In most cases you have to go around downloading the roms and emulators you want from different sources. This program eliminates all that and lets you play your favorite games from the gameboy golden age for free.

So if you want to play some classic Zelda or Mario while your killing time at work go ahead. I find it works best on Google Chrome.



ENJOY!!!

You can play "JS Gameboy Color Game Center" here:

http://gamecenter.grantgalitz.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment